PTA+ spring is here to brighten up your January with eco-friendly fundraising and outdoor ideas. If you're looking further ahead, our summer fair planning pages will help kick-start your fabulous fair!
Main features this issue include:
- Spreading the eco message: How to introduce eco-awareness through your PTA
- Help is at hand: Take advantage of the valuable skills in your community
- Social sense: The do's and don'ts of social media
- FAQs second-hand sales
- Spring fever! Celebrating spring occasions
- Eco-friendly events
- One person's trash: How to make money from unwanted items and waste
- Spring into action: Plan a sporty fundraiser
Readers' fundraising success stories include:
- Make a difference day
- Sheltered lives: The World War II museum hidden under one Brighton school
- Spring success stories including a pig chase and colour run
We hope you enjoy the spring issue – remember to share it with the rest of your committee, and drop us an email if you'd like to tell us about your fundraising success!