PTA+ autumn 2020 is here with fundraising ideas to suit every circumstance. Whether you're running socially distanced events, sponsored activities or digitally fundraising, here's the place for all the top tips. And it's not just events - we've got plenty on online meetings and more.
Main features this issue include:
- Is your PTA in good health? Now's the time to conduct a PTA health check
- Your start-of-year checklist
- Better together: The benefits of co-chairing
- Christmas cards: A pupil-focused activity that's fun and safe
- A guide to online fundraising
- Socially-distanced event ideas
Readers' fundraising success stories include:
- How three schools organised fun lockdown fundraisers
- How one primary school raised over £5,000 with a lockdown relay
- Christmas fair success stories
We hope you enjoy the autumn issue – remember to share it with the rest of your committee, and drop us an email if you'd like to tell us about your fundraising success!